1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Carvin LB75 Fretless 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by riverbass, Mar 30, 2016.

1. riverbass

riverbass Riverbass

Aug 28, 2007
    Springfield,Mo
    Price:
    $599
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Great LB75 neck through 5 string with ebony fretboard...Contains the mwah factor! Beautiful with not many nicks...Id call it excellent...Missing truss rod cover ( as seen ) I think its a "91"...cant verify...Wilkinson bridge. shipping with decent case.....Add $30 for shipping!

Attached Files:

2. ThatLowEnd

ThatLowEnd Dirt, Trucks, BBQ, Whiskey

Apr 14, 2012
    Down In The Delta
    Has been/Never was
    @BassCliff this is your bass' little brother!

3. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi!

Nice axe. I love the look of the koa wood and neck-thru. If I were to get a fretless it would have to be one like this with the smooth fret lines. I'm very much "search and destroy" when I get on a fretless! :p

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

ThatLowEnd likes this.
  4. riverbass

riverbass Riverbass

Aug 28, 2007
    Springfield,Mo
    Let's try $550.

5. drumsnbass

drumsnbass Bassic User

Dec 13, 2004
    Phoenix AZ area
    Weight? Scale? Spacing?

6. riverbass

riverbass Riverbass

Aug 28, 2007
    Springfield,Mo
    Don't know the weight, its light...Id say 9 or less. 34 scale, 17.5 mm maybe less...pretty narrow

7. PADRE STANDING BEAR

PADRE STANDING BEAR Padre & DeepSixx

Mar 20, 2015
    Richland Ctr, Wi
    I'm VERY interested at 550. PM me. I'm a CARVIN LB 76 player and you're right the string spacing is tight, but I am quite accustomed to it and am deeply desiring a fretless lined although I'd prefer color over natural, it matters little, playablility and no issues are my only concern. . .
    Padre- play with passion or not at all. . . PM me. I have a funeral today, but I have a few minutes. . . and then late tonight. . ..