Carvin LB75 w/ Asym. Neck; Ibanez Verdine White

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rickreyn, Oct 23, 2000.

1. rickreyn

rickreyn Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    Both of these basses are now expendable, due to the purchase of a Warwick 5-string. I also have too much cash tied up in basses right now according to my other half. The Carvin is all black with a tung oiled, non-painted back of the neck. This bass is about five years old and has Sperzel locking tuners. I just recently had it professionally set up. This bass has wider string spacing and an asymetrical neck (very nice). My guitar has two (2) stacked humbucking pickups. It has the normal belt buckle scratches, but otherwise is in great shape. You can check out for the other features.

The other bass I have is an Ibanez Verdine White 4-string. This is one of Ibanez's new signature basses. It's pale yellow to cream color with ebony fretboard. Ih has active electronics to White's specification, including a pull knob for immediate gain boost, and a P-J setup. The bridge and tuners are top notch and the paint job is perfect. It has other fine appointments and is definitely a fantastic up-scale bass. See for more info.

I will entertain offers.