1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin MB210 Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CJL, May 10, 2015.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    I am looking to sell my barely used Carvin MB210 combo amp. It has not been used much and is in great shape....sounds great also. I just don't need it, and really need a small amp head to use as a backup instead.

Looking to get $240 shipped CONUS or trade for / toward a small amp head to use as a backup. Will consider anything that is at least 200 watts and will add cash if necessary, but not looking to spend a lot of money since it will be a backup.

The combo is 200 watts and can be increased to 250 watts with an 8 ohm extension cabinet. It only weighs 36 pounds.

Here is a link to the specs - MB210 Micro Bass Amp 2 X 10 Inch – Carvin Amplifiers

Thanks for looking.

image. image.

2. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Any interest in a like new condition EBS 250 watt micro head?

othefool likes this.
  3. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Pm sent

4. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Sold and heading to Washington.

KeithPas likes this.