1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin PB100-15 Bass Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ZubenElGenubi, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Price:
    $125.00
    Carvin PB100-15 Amplifier. 15" speaker, 100 watts (8 ohms).

Very good EQ section and built-in compressor (okay) and noise gate (very good). Another nice feature is stereo RCA inputs for practice audio.

Volume is more-than-adequate for practice or small gigs (ex., "acoustic").

Very clean: no tears on felt, all controls original and clean outputs.

I've owned this since 2005 and never gigged; only for practice.

Local pickup (I'll deliver within 50 miles of Houston metro area). Specs say 48 lbs, but I don't think it weighs that much (will measure on scale this evening). 41.8 lbs on digital scale.

Includes hard copy of specs/manual.

Carvin-1.jpg Carvin-2.jpg

Specs:
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0476/5297/files/pb100-pb200.pdf?355

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  2. cableguy

cableguy Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    I had one of these back in the day. Very underrated. I used a Tech 21 BDDI in front and it sounded great. It definately seemed lighter than the weight you listed. GLWTS

ZubenElGenubi likes this.
  3. Everybody's bumpin' for the weekend!

4. SOLD locally.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021