1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Carvin Probass Manual.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shameandspite, Nov 7, 2005.

1. shameandspite

shameandspite

Oct 12, 2005
    I did a search and couldn't find anything on this, both inter-forum and worldwide, and my emails to carvin have as of yet been unresponsive.

I recently bought a Carvin Probass 300 Combo with the 1x15 and a horn used. it has great tone and enough volume to drown out both guitarists, for the money I think it was a great investment, but it didn't come with a manual. Personally, thats a pet peeve of mine.

If anyone knows where I could get an online copy, or if anyone has matching equipment and could scan it into a file and send it too me, I would be thankful.

Shame and Spite

2. I called Carvin several years ago and got a manual for my
    ProBass 500 head sent to me in pdf format.
    If you don't hear back from the email, I'd suggest just
    giving them a call and asking. They seemed pretty easy going
    about getting a manual for me that I couldn't find online.
    Good luck.

3. shameandspite

shameandspite

Oct 12, 2005
    Thanks dude.

4. shameandspite

shameandspite

Oct 12, 2005
    I already checked, its discontinued so apparently they see nothing, hear nothing, and speak nothing probass 300. I agree, good product/service, crappy help. You think if they heard all this talk online, they'd maybe hire somebody to read an e-mail every once and a while. Now I got to pick up a telephone or something. How outdated.