Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carvin RC210 series II $450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gabu, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Hi guys,

Item #2 up for sale is my Carvin RC210 bass rig. It's a cool amp and pushes up to 600 watts into it's 2 10" drivers. I had great results with it, by itself and also with Carvin's maching 18" cab. It's in very good condition, with a few dings from normal use. It's never failed me.

This combo amp weighs 83lbs, and is fairly large. I imagine shipping costs to be at least $50 and maybe up to $100. I will check to see if it's cheaper to pull the amp out of the cab and send it in two boxes.

Please email me with any questions and also with any offers.

Thanks!

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    pictures?

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Here's the RC210. I took a good look at it. There are no scuffs that I saw on the carpet or amp. The box looks great too, with only minor scuffs on a couple of the metal corners.

[​IMG]

4. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    Can a cabinet be hooked up to it? As SOON as I get money, it will go for this baby, I've been looking for a decent combo.:D

5. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    SOLD! Thanks guys.