1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin Red Eye 410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by seriousbob, Mar 25, 2006.

1. seriousbob

seriousbob

Nov 7, 2005
    Hi,
    I just bought a new amp (swr sm400s ~93) and now the seller offered me to buy his Carvin Red Eye 410 as well.

What I've managed to find about the Carvin 410 is that it seems to lack a bit of low-end, but since I don't have a cab at the moment I don't think it's very important; it'll be my first cab aswell.

Now to my problem, he said I could "set the price myself". (I think partly because he wants to be nice: I probably paid a bit too much for the head, and partly because he has no use for it, he's played DB exclusively for a long time now.) What would be a reasonable price? (I live in Sweden, things are a bit more expensive here) but if you'd give an estimate, it'd be appreciated.

I tried finding reviews and used cabs for a price comparison, but didn't do very well. The used market in Sweden might not be totally worthless, but there's no site like TalkBass that brings it all together; it's shattered and fragmented.

On a side note, I must say I really enjoy TalkBass and the people here. I haven't posted much (only recently started playing and learning) but there's tons of valuable information, lots of intelligent discussion and really, really friendly bassplayers. (Even some others!)

Sincerely,
    Anton

2. Duolian

Duolian

Oct 2, 2005
    Carvin Website has the RL410T on sale for 319 right now, I'd offer him 150 & see if he bites. What's to lose?

3. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    I'd pass.