Carvin RL118

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gabu, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Howdy all,

I have a Carvin RL18 ext cab up for grabs. Its in very good condition. I have not noticed any dings, dents or other scuffs on it. It's been well taken care of and not played in a terribly loud band.

There is nothing wrong with it, I just have decided that I would rather have 4 10" speakers instead of 2 10s and an 18.

A RL115 sold for $255 on ebay, and the RL118 sold for $280. The price for a new one is $360. I am offering it at $180 for TB members in socal.

I really don't want to ship this, if possible. If you are not local to me, Carvin can ship you a speaker cab a lot cheaper than I could... so you should buy new.
  2. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    out of sheer curiosity (and me need/wanting and 18) much to ship, to say, Florida?
  3. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Honestly with the size and weight of it, it probably won't be much more to buy new from Carvin. They get a heck of a shipping discount due to their quantity.

These are the rates if I painted the box on. (I added the weight of the box and packing material but if I added the size the webbased rate generator tells me it's too large... meaning it's going to actually be more than you see here)