1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Carvin SB5000 (Ash-Maple) Natural $800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyP-, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Carvin SB5000 (Ash-Maple) Natural
    Hard shell case included

$800 shipped to the lower 48 only (price is firm and no trade at this time Thank You).
    Schaller strap buttons installed

[​IMG]
    5x8irt.

2. Pm'd you.

3. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Just to be clear.
    I'm going with the first guy in the states that says give me your paypal addy. Not a lot of time on my plate with some more travel coming up, ect...
    Cheers

4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    h-armstrong-roberts-man-wearing-suit-smiling-drinking-coffee-from-china-cup-and-saucer.

Yeaasss there is nuting I engoy more then having coffee while replying to emails from folks with zero feedback and from overseas that insist on special pay arragments with me and don't read the first poust of the threaad...Howwsss Delightful

5. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Tentatively sold on Monday.
    On hold until then.

6. Muyy

Muyy

Sep 4, 2009
    Orlando, Fl
    If that sale doesnt go through, Id be interested. Id have to sell a piece of gear first but then id be ready to buy. Let me know how it goes! P.S. I know you said you dont deal with guys who have 0 feedback but I am buying something from a user here and am waiting for the e-check to clear. I should have a positive review by next week.

7. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Sold
    Respectfully Thank You to all the those waiting in line in case this did not work out. (seriously)

I physically meet my person for the transaction that had zero feedback and I would suggest others to do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.