1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin SB5000 bridge (black, made by Sung Il, model BB405)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by eastcoasteddie, May 11, 2011.

1. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    I wanted to install a Carvin SB5000 bridge onto my Dean Sledgehammer 5, because that bridge is just so much better, and it has 19mm spacing. Turns out that Dean, for whatever reason, routed out a deep area under the original bridge, exactly where the mouting screws for the SB5000 bridge are to be. Needless to say, I couldn't install the bridge well and have to forego this idea.

There is one mark on the G-stgring saddle from the string when I tried installing the bridge, other than that, it's perfect. The mark can't be seen with a string installed on it.

I'll try to get photos of it up later today or tomorrow.

Asking $45 shipped CONUS

2. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    For clarity's sake, I did try to install the bridge, which is why there are markings on the saddles. It just didn't work out due to the routing in the bass body.

These bridges in BLACK seem to be out of stock across the country (or world, even) except for Carvin's stock

P1050229.

P1050235.

P1050236.

P1050237.

P1050230.

P1050233.