SOLD Carvin USA CS6M 2009 Quilted Maple Top Electric Guitar w/ TV Jones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by nervous, Jul 23, 2018.

1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Price:
    For sale is a unique 2009 Carvin USA Custom Shop CS6M Electric Guitar with Quilted Carved Maple Top, Sperzel USA locking tuners, Stainless Steel Frets, Abalone inlays, original and excellent condition tweed case (a few marks on the top side as shown in the pics), Dunlop strap lock system & buttons installed, paperwork, original sales invoice and an extra tuner. This guitar originally cost $1877. The guitar is in beautiful condition, gently used and well taken care of. Plays as good as it looks!

Currently loaded with TV Jones Classic neck and Classic Plus bridge pickups. A killer combination in this guitar both sonically and aesthetically. I've no seen another like it. Upgraded wiring throughout. Switchcraft output jack. Original Carvin Vol and TONE pots. However, it's currently wired volume only, no tone controls in the circuit. But the tone pots could be easily wired back into the mix as needed. I just never use the tone controls on any guitar I have so wiring then out of the circuit works for me. You can do as you like. I am mulling wiring them back in for the sale and if I do will update this listing accordingly. Note too that the tone pots are also push pull pots so can be used a phase, coil tap, etc. And the guitar originally had standard sized humbuckers and you could install any humbucker you like. The TV Jones are mounted in their full size to their size adapter rings. Just a great playing guitar with endless possibilities. Second to none quality build as well. I will make a $200.00 concession if you do not want the pickups and can ship with them removed if you already have pickups to install.

For Sale with teh only trades considered is possibly a Music Man Axis with Floyd Rose, possibly a Luke or

Sperzel locking tuners
    Mahogany Neck & Body
    Quilted Maple top
    Clear Gloss Finish (Standard)
    CTH - Carved Top Headstock
    QPH4 - Quilted Maple Headstock Matches Body Finish
    EF - Ebony Fingerboard (Standard)
    AB - Abalone Block Inlays
    Med-Jumbo Stainless steel Frets 0.48" H .103 W (Standard)
    12in Fretboard Radius (Standard)
    BC - Chrome Hardware
    GL - Gold Plated Logo
    HC12 - Vintage Tweed Hardshell Case
    Schaller locking strap lock button installed but will ship with Dunlop straplock system.

IMG_0965.jpg IMG_0955.jpg IMG_0956.jpg IMG_0957.jpg IMG_0961.jpg IMG_0964.jpg IMG_1244.jpg IMG_1245.jpg IMG_1246.jpg IMG_1247.jpg IMG_1248.jpg IMG_1250.jpg IMG_1251.jpg IMG_1252.jpg IMG_1253.jpg IMG_1255.jpg

Stumbo and Dominic DeCosa like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021