1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Carvin V410T cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by FalextheFalex, Apr 17, 2006.

1. So yeah, I found it on eBay for $100 bucks and I think I'm going to end up with it though it has like 3 hours left. I haven't found much info on it on the web so maybe someone here knows if it's good or not, any input would be appreciated.

2. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    That sounds like an older model from the mid 90's, like my V115 I bought in like '95.
    I'm sure they used the same PS 10" speakers they use today, 200 watt, only I believe the cabinet is 16" deep, wher ehte newest ones are 18" deep. I like my V115, and I just got an RL410T (new one) and I like what it has to offer...for $100, I don't think you can go wrong. Worse comes to worst, swap out the speakers to some Delta 10's, Kappa's or Neo's...and you'll still be ahead of the game if the cab is in good condition.

3. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    +1. For $100.00, you can't miss. IMO and IME, Carvin makes some solid and good sounding cabs. Good luck.