1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin's BRX10.4 Neo Cab, I'm impressed!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by vinxbass, Sep 24, 2008.

1. I went down to the Carvin Sac Store and picked myself up a BRX10.4 Neo cab. I've gotta be honest with ya, at first I thought well it's a Carvin, but man this cab is flat out awesome. I'm running it thru a Carvin BX1200 head bridged at 1200 watts rms, it's sound is simply stunning. Punches like crazy, notes are extremely articulate. I'm playing a '08' MIA Jazz V and the low B is as tight as I've ever heard a low B sound. I highly recommend this cabinet to anyone who's looking into going with neo cabs.;)

I compared it to the Avatar B410 Neo and this sounds better IMO, the speakers in the Carvin are made by B & C Speakers which are a very high end speaker company from Italy. Of coarse, people are gonna say well yeah I say it sounds better because I bought it, but I'm serious this Carvin neo is superb.

102_0012.

2. ive wanted to try out the neo series. :bassist: i just wish they would try out some 12's. a single 12 from carvin would be kickin

3. I'm telling ya, the Carvin BRX10.4 is one hell of a kick ass cab. They used to make a 2-12 neo cab, but Carvin discontinued it. A single 12" would be interesting.

4. Mike Shevlin

Mike Shevlin

Feb 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    did you try the neo 210 when you were there?

5. No, I did not.

6. As an owner of a 10.4 and 10.2 cab, (bought in may 2007 and june 2008 respectively), i stand that carvin has the best sounding neo cabs for the buck. The only reason i bought them was for the weight factor alone!!!

7. I have a neo 10.2 and i love it...it has a great low end and it is light...great practice cab and nice for small gigs.

8. The weight of this neo cab is very managable, it also fits in the back of my Ford Focus - outstanding.;)