1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin's new Bolt B40 and B50 basses... anyone have one yet?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pin_head_47, Mar 14, 2010.

1. There's a thread one here currently full of love for the new SB series of basses from Carvin, but I have yet to hear a whole lot about their new standard Bolt series of basses. Supposedly they can be ordered with the same pups and electronics as the SB, and the same neck, which is pretty intriguing. But has anyone here played/ owned one? I like the simpler styling and more precision-ish body shape myself. I can't wait til they start to base their kit basses off this new model.

2. Man, hasn't anyone had some seat time with one of these things? I know there's at least one guy who decided to exchange his SB for one because it was too heavy, but has anyone else tried one of them at any of the carvin stores?

3. bfc

bfc

Feb 15, 2008
    Fenton, MO
    Search B50 in the bass forums, and look at Kacee's thread on his new B50. It's awesome!

4. bfc

bfc

Feb 15, 2008
    Fenton, MO
    Sorry, I mean KayCee.

5. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    As stated above, el searcho.

6. Yeah, I saw the one that KayCee got after he traded his SB in for it. Notice though that I started this thread about a month ago, way before he had it to show... there's a couple to look at and be reviewed now, but at the time I originally asked, not so much.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020