1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Case Brace - hang your bass in a hard case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Burwabit, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    The Case Brace - new in wrapper. Cool little device that lets you hang your bass (or guitar) inside a hard case. Would be a unique gift for a bass (or guitar) player.

$8 shipped for 1, PayPal
    $10 for 2 - great deal
    $20 for 5 shipped
    $30 gets you all 10 shipped

Stock description...
    The Case Brace is a boomerang-shaped bracket that lets you hang your guitar or bass on a rectangular case. Small enough to fit inside the case, so it's always with you. The Case Brace nestles the neck with a huge protective neckpad, while the body of the guitar rests against the plush interior sides of the case, creating a low-center-of-gravity with a stable, tripod-like footprint. At home, on stage, or in a trade show--the Case Brace is the way to go! One less thing to carry, one less thing to forget!

Attached Files:

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I am seeing what appears to be 'bolts' in the package, is this somehow fastened to the case using these?

3. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    It can be fastened or loose. There is a simple stopper plug to hang it without the bolts.

I can post close up pics tomorrow of the packaging and instructions if you want.

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    that would be good ... I am curious as to how secure this would be sitting on the case without fastening ... I wouldnt really want to drill holes, and many of my cases have raised 'ridges' around the middle ... I can search online for info as well, it is a neat concept ... thanks

5. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Here's a close up of the packaging. By the way, the 'center post' it refers to for the non-screw install is about 1.5 inches long.

Attached Files:

6. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    For $8, what's to lose? Gift one to a friend.

7. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    free demos in Lubbock
    (where?)

8. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    still available

9. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Bump

10. Burwabit

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Still got em...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.