Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Case for SX Jazz from Rondomusic

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gtrandbass, Jun 16, 2005.

1. gtrandbass

gtrandbass

Jun 12, 2005
    Have you bought a bass case along with the bass from Rondo? If so how are they? Better than the economy cases from MF? Do you recommend me to get one from them at the same time when I order a 5-string Jazz fretless from Kurt? I tried to find some info on these here but really could not find much...maybe my bad.

2. gtrandbass

gtrandbass

Jun 12, 2005
    bump -- I am planning to place a PO within the next two days so pls comment. With or without a case from Rondo Music, what do you recommend?

3. gtrandbass

gtrandbass

Jun 12, 2005
    Discard this...placed an order WITH a case already.

4. big evil robot

big evil robot

Feb 27, 2005
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Innovations Music - Retailer
    let everyone know how it is when you get it, i'm curious about their cases.

5. gtrandbass

gtrandbass

Jun 12, 2005
    Received the bass and case a few days ago already -- the case is great, 3 latches, one with a lock, 4 metal "feet" on two sides, the silky nylon dust cover cloth inside gives a luxury feel to it. It is heavy, an indication a good contruction, I am happy I bought the case along the bass (which is good too).

Meant to say also that it looks that the case is build for this bass -- it fits in the case very well and tightly, does not move at all in it.