1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Case/Gig bag for ATK

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jp58, Oct 4, 2010.

1. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    Can anyone recommend a case or gig bag that fits an ATK really well?

2. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    ^

3. This is what I carry my ATK700 in:
    [​IMG]

It's friggin heavy but it protects my baby.

I also own several of these for my other basses but my ATK fits in them as well:

[​IMG]

4. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    If you want a case, order a W50BTB case from your nearest Ibanez dealer. If you want a bag, Ibanez has several to choose from, or just take the bass with you to a store and see what they have in stock; I imagine most will fit it. I have a Levy's bag for mine and it works fine.

5. the ibanez btb1000c case, or something like that. fits it perfect. its black tolex with red plush interior. a cheaper solution are the rondo bass cases. I have both the brown snakeskin and the faux tweed bass cases and they fit as well

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021