Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Case/Rack for Ampeg SVT-AV (new classic)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CzarMike, Nov 4, 2003.

1. I've seen a lot of pro's with a nice hard rack for their ampeg svts to sit in, with a nice cut out foam padding to keep it snug. Where could I get one of these, or are they just a custom creation for rich people? :) Ideally I'd like a rack case with 3 spaces and an area for my new Ampeg SVT-AV. Anyone have any leads, or know someone who fabricates these?
    Thanks,
    Mike Schaefer

2. Search eBay for Ampeg...there is a company that sells a ton of them there....

3. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Discount Distributors The sell road cases for just about any application. There are plenty of companies making road cases. As I think of more, I'll add them.

4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    anvil will do anything you want. I think the website is anvilcases.com maybe, im too lazy to look. You describe to them exactly what you want and they'll build an amazing case. The only great thing about them is they are very expensive.

5. www.anvilcase.com
    I just emailed them for a quote.
    Thanks for the responses, if anyone else knows of any nice case shops please post them here