Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Kat_Mia, May 19, 2004.

1. Kat_Mia

Kat_Mia Guest

May 7, 2004
    Dorset, UK
    There wasn't a suitable place to put this so I shoved it in here. Sorry if it is in the wrong place. :rolleyes:

I've just brought a Rockbag Classic double bass case from Ebay (picture in link below) and can throughly recommend them. :D

I'm not sure how easy they are to find or whether they're popular but they are VERY good. ;) The pictures do not do it justice at all. The one I brought for my double bass was full size, the one in link above is 3/4 size. I found it very hard to find a case like that for full size and think I was very lucky to find one as good a quality as the Rockbag. :D

The lining is superb, all velvety with extra leather patches where that added protection is needed. :D There is also a thick pocket/holder inside the bow pocket to make sure that the bow doesn't get damaged in transit. :D Also, for the price (mine was £50), I thought that was fantastic. Other cases I'd looked at were £100-£150!! :eek:

Well, I'll be off now. Just thought I'd tell you about my fabby new case. I have a gig tonight so will be showing it off! Bye for now. Take care all. With love, Kat xx :bassist: