Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Catch 22 Tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by just_a_poser, Aug 29, 2002.

1. just_a_poser

just_a_poser

Apr 20, 2002
    I haven't found very many, and still haven't developed a really good ear, and Pat moves around a lot more than most of the bassists I usually listen to. (Like Mr. Hoppus, for example :D ) Anyway, I'm sure playing some ska lines is going to be fun, but the closest I know is just one Sublime song, and want to play some more ska punk type stuff, and have been listening to more Catch 22. I know there's a few on this site, but if anyone can point me to any other sites with them I'd appreciate it. I'm not really looking for any song in particular, just something new and fun.

2. just_a_poser

just_a_poser

Apr 20, 2002
    Thanks dude! Yeah, I'm working on 1234 1234 now. But yeah, thanks.

3. just, I might be able to write up a little tab that will give the basic idea of how his bassline works since I learned the basics of that song a while ago. e-mail me @ willziby4bass@aol.com with "catch 22 tab" as the subject and I'll do my best to help you out. :D