Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cb56

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by cb56, Jan 6, 2005.

1. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I have made a few trades/sales/purchases here at talkbass.com. All have gone smoothly so far. Please leave feedback for me here. :bassist:

2. appler

appler Guest

I just bought a Bag End S15-D from cb56 and I couldn't be happier. Chris was great to deal with; the cabinet arrived right on time in great condition and very well packaged. He went to FedEx on New Year's Eve to ship it to me! I would not hesitate to do business with Chris again.

3. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    I bought a pair of Eminence Delta 10s from Chris. Everything went great...easy to work out the details with, they were well packed and promptly shipped.

4. dumoti

dumoti

Oct 12, 2002
    Flatlands, KS
    I bought a Bag End S15-D from Chris back in August '03. Fair price, fast shipping, and everything went smoothly! Good cab, too. :)

5. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Guy messed up my plans. I was going to keep a J bass around as a passive bass, and he posted an ad for a J-Retro for a fabulous price. Now I have active preamps in both my J basses. I know he's probably using my money for illicit purposes like betting on cockfights, but the guy gave me an awesome deal on an awesome sounding preamp. Regardless of the man's choices of entertainment, he is a great guy to do business with. Honest, prompt, and accessible - I'd even buy a used car from this guy.

:D

6. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Hey, I donated the money to a home for motherless puppies. ;) Anyway I do have this '62 Toyota for sale. :D
    Anyway, thanks for the feedback. :cool:

7. vroc38

vroc38 Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2006
    Seattle
    Bought an Ampeg SCPCL preamp from Chris. Every aspect of the deal was handled with the utmost in integrity. Communication was top-notch, and the pre was shipped as soon as payment was received. And this guy really knows how to pack gear for shipment. Looking forward to another opportunity to do business whith him. This was my first TB deal, and it could not have gone smoother.