Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CD for mel bay's complete blues bass book?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by tm3, Jul 16, 2002.

1. tm3

tm3

Oct 10, 2001
    north carolina
    anyone know where to get the cd/book combo, or just the cd? barnes and noble and www.bassbooks.com sell the book only, not the CD.

thanks!

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I have the book (only), but would kill for the CD. Well, not really, but you get the idea...

3. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Good question. I had to buy the CD separately. Seems like I ordered it somewhere, but that was six years ago. The CD is an excellent assistance with the book. I would check the book to see where the CD can be ordered, but I just moved and almost all my books are still in boxes including that one.

If you have the book, try checking inside the front or back cover. Seems like there was an address where you can order it. Oh, another possibility. Check the Mel Bay web site and see if they offer it there. Good luck.

4. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I just checked MelBay.com myself and sure enough, the CD to the COmplete Blues Bass Book is being sold there for $15.95. The book/CD set is more, of course.

http://www.melbay.com

Click on "bass guitar and bajo sexto" then scroll down the list of bass books. Or search by author, Mike Hiland.

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Thank you!

6. DBeall

DBeall

May 10, 2002
    Vancouver, Wa
    I bought the cd/book combo for 12.95 at my local music store.