1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CD for Progressive Bass Guitar book

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by pablomago, May 31, 2011.

1. I'm looking for the CD or downloads of the CD for the book Progressive Bass Guitar by Gary Turner & Brendton White published by LTP Publishing Pty. Ltd. 2001. I was recently given the book and the publisher seems to no longer have a web presence.

Thanks!

2. I'm pretty sure I have this...book and CD...let me know more details (how many tracks are listed in the book)..etc...and I'll make sure...can probably burn to mp3 and give you a download link or somethign...

3. ririm

ririm

Jul 27, 2011
    yes i've been trying to contact the publisher but with no luck...

4. lfkerby

lfkerby

Oct 18, 2011
    South of SFBay
    Jumping into an old thread....

The book shows 34 tracks but I can't find my CD either. I just dusted off the book 'cause I've got another kid that is interested in learning to play and now I'm looking for the CD.

5. sammyp

sammyp

Aug 20, 2010
    NB, Canada
    ah fellas.....after you rip the CD into the 'puter the CD goes back in the jacket of the book! LOL

advice for further book/CD sets....

6. Dazey

Dazey

Dec 20, 2011
    St. Louis
    I also need this CD if anyone has it

7. DelRider

DelRider

Dec 27, 2011
    Delaware
    I got the book off eBay with no CD. I'd like to find a copy as well.

Cheers

8. I have the CD and would gladly copy for anyone...I'd just ask for postage or something to cover the cost...let me know if you're interested.

9. DelRider

DelRider

Dec 27, 2011
    Delaware
    PM sent.

10. Craig Fish

Craig Fish

Mar 26, 2017
    Decided to dust the old bass off and I am pretty rusty. I have a copy of Progressive Bass Guitar by Gary Turner and Brenton White but I need a copy of the cd that goes with it.

11. I'll send you a conversation...

12. NickM

NickM

Aug 24, 2017
    Hi Guys, I'm also in need of this audio CD as It's been misplaced.

Has anyone put it on dropbox (or similar) for download by any chance? Thanks very much