Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CD Mass Production

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Wxp4759cb, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Wxp4759cb

Wxp4759cb

Nov 23, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    My band just finished recording our cd and we were wondering if there were any really good fairly cheap companies to mass produce it. We all have burners, but we want the cd labels etc to be higher quality than we can do ourselves.

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    This thread might be met with more replies in the RECORDING GEAR AND EQUIPMENT forum.

3. I don't know where you're from, but in Europe it's easy :)

burn 5 cd's in your own PC.. send them to a factory in Poland, and they'll make as much copies as you like for only 15 cents a piece.. including case + booklet.

the downside of this is.. you have to order at least 5000 cd's :(

4. Wxp4759cb

Wxp4759cb

Nov 23, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    wow 15 cents! Thats a good deal. The best I've found so far is $1.30 (american) and you have to buy 1000! Plus the company is in Canada so it takes forever to get the stuff there and back, plus the shipping is probably insane (I live in Missouri).

5. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    New England CD does a fantastic job on small and large orders and are extremely inexpensive. Check with them at www.newenglancd.com