1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CD/MP3/GPS/DVD/Bluetooth Double-Din Receiver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by neurotictim, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, here's the deal - bought this on eBay (This is the exact ad) shortly after I got my Magnum... Turns out it doesn't fit the OEM GPS slot, and I don't want to pay what some shops have quoted me to make it fit. I'd rather spend the $$$ on gear.

It's a knockoff brand, but it functioned just fine when I wired everything up (before I realized it won't fit). It plays CDs, MP3, etc, DVDs, and can control a CD changer. The GPS functions just fine, if a little less refined than the higher $ units, and it comes with a SD card loaded with North America on it. (Blue card on the side of the screen in the second pic).

DSCF1915.

DSCF1914.

All in all, I paid just over $550 for it (including the shipping) and I'm selling it for $300 shipped anywhere CONUS.

Thanks.

2. Off to CL, then the 'bay as a last shot.

All reasonable offers considered.

3. Price dropped by 25%, is now $300!

...I forgot I still had this thing until I was cleaning the garage this weekend...

4. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    Payment sent. ;-)

5. Sold.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.