Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cd title

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by notabob, Nov 29, 2003.

1. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    hey, i know this has probably been done a million times before, but im in a bind here. i need some ideas of cd titles. its for my brothers band. they are a death metal band and this is only a two song demo, but they want an interesting name. any ideas are much appreciated.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    death metal...hm how bout

"ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 2.0"

3. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    How about using the band's name as the album name?

4. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    Or the title of the best track. Since it's a two song demo, that could count as a single + B-side, no?

Neither are very original, but at least they are easy to remember.

5. How about something like: "Hey, it’s only two songs. Call it what you want." ;)

6. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    ok, the cd title is "and dont settle for mediocre verse." its kinda random, but hey, it works. thanks for your input. their website is thearsonportrait.com. (its not really death metal. its actually hardcore. i was joking). they dont have their new demo songs uploaded on there yet, but they have teir old ones. so, check it out if you get a chance. (their new stuff is a lot better)

wait...i found one of their new songs here...

http://www.brentishardcore.com/thearsonportrait-waterloosunsetparttwo.mp3

and i think the other one is:

http://www.brentishardcore.com/thearsonportrait-bleakestoffairytales.mp3

it says that the bandwidth has been exceeded, so you wont be able to listen to them.

sorry. i know ur all disappointed.