1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CD/video release party tonight

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by vulturedog, Jan 31, 2015.

1. vulturedog

vulturedog

Feb 19, 2013
    Hello,
    My band will be doing a cd/ video release party tonight in Las Vegas nv (@ the artifice in the art district) we are making it more like a "party" than an actual show. If you live locally feel free to come down show is free but for $10 you get a cup our cd and all the beer you can drink. Hope the show or "party" turns out great for us. Here is our link
    http://gorillaheadlv.com
    https://m.facebook.com/GorillaHeadLV check us out and I'm looking forward to some feed back from my fellow talk bass users

BassCliff and tmdazed like this.
  2. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    "All the beer you can drink" is never a good way to advertise something. Be smart - I don't know what you have in mind for service of the beer.

3. WOW I whole-heartedly disagree! I considered a flight to Vegas, so as far as advertising goes, it works!

-- static, who loves beer ;)

mattbass6945 likes this.
  4. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi,

Good luck with your project and I hope your party is a success.

Will there be "industry" people there? Are you going to impress them with a fraternity-style kegger party? Or are you charging a small cover for "the little people" to offset the cost of the venue, show, food, complimentary cocktails, etc?

Have fun and be professional. Sure, you want folks to relax and enjoy themselves. You also want to be taken seriously. Show them your best and have a great time. I just watched your "In The Desert" video. That's some good rock music. I hope you do well. Break a leg.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

vulturedog and static0verdrive like this.
  5. vulturedog

vulturedog

Feb 19, 2013
    Update:
    We had a great show that night had some industry people there. Had a lot of great interest in our music and video. Hopefully we get noticed ..... But I am a realist and relize there is a ton of competition out there so wish me luck!

BassCliff likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021