1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD CEG Hardtails Mighty Mite Jazz Neck (new pics & price)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by blacktocomm, Dec 29, 2016.

1. blacktocomm

blacktocomm Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    Price:
    125-135
    CEG Hardtails Mighty Mite Jazz Neck. I bought this new in Sept and only used it in my home studio on my P strung with Dunlop flats for the past few months. It's a straight, thin, fast neck that plays and sounds really nice. I just prefer a more vintage profile and recently picked up a RW jazz neck here. The RW finish also matches the reliced body of the bass I'm using it on. Those are the only reasons I'm replacing it. It's got an extra hole drilled in the heel but it has absolutely no effect on either the sound or feel of the neck. There are also holes from when I had installed a set of Hipshot Ultralites and a string tree. The E tuner screw was right on the edge of the hole, but was strong and stable when I had it loaded for playing. All the holes would be of course covered by a set of regular tuners.

From CEG Hardtails website:

Maple Replacement J Bass Necks 10 Radius, 20 Med - Jumbo Frets.
    Fully Leveled, Crowned, Dressed and MicroPolished Frets & Nut adjustment by: CEG Hardtails.

Specs -

Frets: 20 Med - Jumbo

Profile: C Shape Med Slim Taper

Radius: 10

Finish: Clear Satin Polyurathane

Truss Rod: Double Acting Adjust at Headstock

Skunk Stripe: Rosewood

Tuner Holes: 11/16"

Nut: Corian 1.5 J Bass"

Scale Length: 34"
    $125 shipped east of the Mississippi/ $135 west of it. I only accept Google Wallet for online payment. An old school money order through snail mail is also cool. NO PAYPAL. Sorry.

34pxp55.jpg 2uhv2c6.jpg 29uunwx.jpg 986g7n.jpg 33dwdqp.jpg 2mzfyp4.jpg 291mjqv.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Pm sent...

3. blacktocomm

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    Sale pending on the Hipshots.

4. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    PM sent with deets for Hipshots... Thanks!!

5. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Central KY./Danville
    CEG Hardtails makes incredible improvements to the mighty mite necks. Stephen makes these necks play incredible!!!! I have 3 !!!

blacktocomm likes this.
  6. blacktocomm

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    I agree 100%. Its a killer neck. CEG does top notch work.

7. blacktocomm

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    Sale pending.

8. Shuggy73

Shuggy73

Jul 29, 2015
    Kingston, NY
    Still pending?

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021