Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cephas45

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by lamarjones, Mar 17, 2005.

1. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Michael Schweisthal is the man. He gets basses and guitars off of me, then sends me clips of him playing keys, guitars and bass like a freakin pro on all of them. He might have done the drums, don't know.

Regardless, I have always had a good working relationship with him to the point that I would rather send him what I got to check it out before even sealing a transaction. I got that much faith in the kid.

I have no idea if he already has a feedback profile, if he does point me to it and I will put it in there.

2. Feedback.

3. I sold Mike, (cephas45) a Alembic SF-2.
    It was a very smooth transaction. Mike paid very quickly, which made for a very fast deal.
    Pleasure doing business with you.
    Best regards,
    Andrew :)

4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I bought an Avalon u5 off mike. He gave me an incredible deal and included 2 different sets of rack ears for me. The guy had the package professionally packaged with almost too much bubble wrap and styrafoam peanuts. Thanks again for the sweet deal Mike. Would recommend dealing with any day.

-Poon (Steve)