1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Chadwick Folding Bass (Plywood)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by lcook, Dec 5, 2018.

1. lcook

lcook Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_5583. For sale is a plywood Chadwick Folding Bass (you know it, you love it!). General details of the Chadwick can be found on their website: Home - The Chadwick Folding Bass.

This particular bass was purchased new by me in July 2012 and used extensively to tour internationally. It’s definitely been around the block, and has sustained a few nicks here and there. It was damaged in a fall in Winter 2016 (the top of the back was detached from the ribs in a couple places), but it was restored completely and immediately by Charlie himself (the maker of the bass).

All nicks and bruises from said fall are visible in the pictures, and I'm happy to show the bass via Skype/Facetime to further prove that it's in great condition and free of buzzes, etc. It's currently set up with Spirocore E & A, Obligato D & G.

I’m selling the bass because it really no longer suits my needs - I’m simply not traveling as much as I was when I bought the bass. The bass is in perfect operating condition and is available to view immediately.

Included is the fiberglass case (and quite a few years' worth of stickers!). Bass is priced for the bass & case, however, I can throw in a Gage LifeLine pickup for an additional $150.

IMG_5583. IMG_5574. IMG_5581. IMG_5580. IMG_5578. IMG_5579. IMG_5577. IMG_5572. IMG_5571.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    mikewalker likes this.
  2. neal davis

neal davis

Dec 29, 2006
    toronto canada
    Pm

3. lcook

lcook Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Still available!

4. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    Videos?

5. Cliff Schmitt

Cliff Schmitt

Dec 14, 2018
    Sent you a private message.. Is it still available?

6. Cliff Schmitt

Cliff Schmitt

Dec 14, 2018
    Is it?

7. lcook

lcook Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Bass is now sold, thanks everyone for your interest!