Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

change user name?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by clammit l82, May 29, 2001.

1. does ne1 know how or if u can change ur user name? i gotta admit, im a blink fan...but im getting too much crap for it (probably beacause their bassist is horrible)

thanx

2. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    You can ask Paul to change your username, if you have a good enough reason. I know that both Dave Castello and Gabu have recently changed from Les Claypool and Gbrooks recently - like I say, you'd be better off taking it up with Paul.

3. how exactly do i do that

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I just got mine changed. All I did was email the administrator. Nothing to it.

Ryan

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i changed mine cuz i was getting so much crap for liking Les Claypool :(

Just kidding :D
    just mail paul and ask him politely, and please be sure your new nickname is going to be alright because i don´t think Paul is going to like to change your username every week.

6. yeah man i know what your coming from. Believe it or not, Blink 182 is one of my favorite bands. seriously. "Dude Ranch" is one of my favorite cds, if not my favorite cd. "Cheshire Cat" is awesome too.

7. leftybassdog

leftybassdog Senior Supporting Member

I want to change my name too !!!