1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Changing my tuner machine to this..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Alyxbass, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Alyxbass

Alyxbass

Apr 20, 2020
    Hello everyone this my first post here. I came here for some assistance in finding tuner machines with the longer shaft such as in the picture. I been looking online at different tuners however, there isn’t any pictures on how they look on the bass than just the tuners by themself, so it’s kinda hard to identify if there the ones I’m looking for. I called many places and stores and they seem not to know haha. I know the newer tuner machine on the Fender American Professional series are good but don’t fit my taste. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you

Attached Files:

2. These seem to have a taller key shaft than some of their other offerings, by about 1/2”

HB3 Bass Tuning Machine

Qlanq and Alyxbass like this.
  3. Alyxbass

Alyxbass

Apr 20, 2020
    Okay thanks I’ll check them out.

4. Paulabass

Paulabass

Sep 18, 2017
    Those who don't like measuring, reading specs, etc. bestbassgear.com has humans you can talk to that will make sure your tuners fit your bass.

Thegrandwazoo likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021