Changing Volume/Volume to Volume/Blend

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by groveofbass, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. Would I need to buy a different pot or would some rewiring do the trick?

    Im running an EMG Bass/Treble/Volume/Volume preamp on my bass and want a Master Volume and Blend instead of two volume pots.
  2. David Wilson

    David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

    Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    yup, you'll need different wiring and different pots. The wiring is in the diagrams available on the EMG web site.