1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Channel footswitch for Gallien Krueger 2001RB

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SC Bassboy, May 24, 2012.

1. Recently I decided that I would start using the overdrive channel on my GK 2001RB amplifier. Unfortunately this presented a few problems because the GK footswitch costs $100 and it is a three button pedal, two of which I have absolutely no use for. So I got in touch with GK and they emailed me the wiring schematic for the RF-III footswitch. Then I built myself a one button channel switch using an old SWR switch and some stuff from Radio Shack. Here are a few pics and a copy of the schematic should anyone else wish to make one for themselves. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Footswitch002.jpg

Footswitch001.jpg

Footswitch004.jpg

Footswitch005.jpg

RFBIIIFOOTSWITCHSCHEMATIC.jpg

2. Hmmm. Think they'd be willing to send me the schematic for the rf-II?

3. Yes, they are very friendly and helpful.

4. letsneck

letsneck

May 15, 2012
    Hello,

I would love to have the schematic if you were able to get it. Please PM it to me or post it here. Thank you "BIG TIME" if you can help me with this.