Charlottesville, VA live music?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dean N, May 16, 2012.

1. Dean N

Dean N

Jul 4, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I'll be in Charlottesville with my wife for the weekend of June 9-10. It seems like there's a lot of central VA people here, so I'm asking for recommendations of live music in town for Saturday night. Something that'll be met with wife approval (i.e. no Motorhead, Slayer, screamo, mosh pit, smokey dive bars :D ...not that there's anything wrong with that). Nice mellow atmosphere, and craft beer on tap if possible! What does TB recommend?

Also, any restaurant/activities/shops/etc. to recommend?

Thanks!

2. Dean N

Dean N

Jul 4, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Bueller....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqtw5haJRSmkbWzrxHYaq0IIi8t3p0TGghLzwTTO7mgVnLs8a7GLLq7QTG0g.jpg

Anyone?

I did look for a Virginia club, but couldn't find anything. Can anyone advise on where might be a productive place to repost these questions here on TB?

3. Keano

Keano

Dec 14, 2010
    Northern Virginia
  4. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    Sorry about that... my MD/DC club was originally supposed to be just that, but I was bullied into letting you NoVA people in :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021