1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Charvel 2b or not 2b?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by steamy, Sep 29, 2008.

1. steamy

steamy

Aug 19, 2008
    hi there
    First off, i,m new round here, although i have been lurking for awhile.And i was wondering if any of you kind people could answer a couple of burning questions. reguarding a Charvel 4 string bass(made in japan) i,ve just bought off ebay.Which i presume to be a 2b?

Heres a few details

bolt on neck.
    Charvel branded P/J pickups.
    Jackson Branded Bridge And sealed tuners (black hardware).
    1x volume 1 x tone knob and a toggle switch.
    it,s white.
    neck plate is black with a chrome surround with the Charvel (guitar Logo) by jackson/charvel.
    Serial Num 350011.

Now this is the reason i,am asking weather its a 2b or not. The logo on the headstock is not the Charvel (guitar) style logo. But charvel in the same script as the Jackson logo.

so my questions are

is it a 2b?, if not which model is it?
    and is it a japanese home model?

Thanks in advance i,ve tried the jackson/charvel site but can,t seem access the infomation thanx anyway.

2. mr sprocket

mr sprocket

Jul 31, 2006
    Dallas
    I have one of those at home. I will check later. Bit I think I remember the basses having the Jackson style logo at one time.