1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Charvel P/J Bass in Creme! For sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bartolini_Jag41, Mar 14, 2013.

1. This is a beautiful guitar. I bought it from my guitar teacher a year ago for $450. Ive stopped playing and Im doin mods on my ford raptor. Comes with a hardshell case and black strap locks! Hardly any signs of use on the guitar! Pm me and request my number for additional pictures! I want $350 for it! Great deal! Ive taken amazing Care of it! Any additional questions, I will try my best to answer your questions!

In this pic it looks white but it is a nice creme color! Beautiful neck also!
    nape3ary.

2. Come on guys this thing is niceee!

3. Down to $315!! Come on it needs a nice home!

4. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond.

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    I had one of these in fire engine red back in the day. What's the nut-width on this?

5. honest abe

honest abe Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Weslaco TX
    Audio Engineer for Marcos Witt
    So did I!

6. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Bethel CT
    Is it bolt on or neck through ? What pic ups are in it ?

7. davkane

davkane Gold Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Chicago
    The pick ups lock like "seymour duncan active eq". The switches actually change the eq of the pup. I have a same set in my Barrington and love them

8. untamedhellion

untamedhellion

Jun 25, 2011
    to hell with the bass..........let's see pics of your Ford Raptor!!

that is the baddest truck on the planet, Nothing can compete with it !!!!!!

UntamedHellion

9. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    see what happens when I am NOT looking for yet another Charvel?

what you have is a 1986 Model 2b bolton with the SD pickups with the filters...nothing out of the ordinary for SD, but they stopped putting them on the 2b's in 1986. the tugbar--oy :(

I'll bet your serial number is between 217000 and 226000 ( or some where close to that )

always cool to show my lefty and righty in the same picture :) ( but these are both 87's )

P1010178.

10. drocks

drocks

Sep 28, 2013
    Hello.. I am in the market for a charvel bass. Do you still happen to have this? Thanks..