1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Charvette by Charvel body and neck fs/ft

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Airskank, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Airskank

Airskank

Jun 17, 2011
    Selling my Charvette body and neck either separately or together. This is a MIJ Charvette body and neck if that matters. As you can see, the body is pretty beat up but mechanically very very sound. I also have the back electronics guard for the guitar as well. There is a very small hairline crack in the upper part of the neck near the first tuning peg. It doesn't go all the way through and doesn't seem to stress at all under pressure. I've tried to take pics of it, but if you require to see it in more detail please just ask.

With the body, I drilled holes for the bridge but they were crooked. I've filled the holes with wood filler and they're ready to be drilled.

I'd like to sell the pair for $80 shipped or $40 for the neck and $40 for the body. I'd also like to trade for a nice set of Jazz bass pups. So feel free to make an offer.

Thanks!

IMG_5032.

IMG_5041.
    IMG_5038.
    IMG_5037.
    IMG_5035.
    IMG_5028.
    IMG_5030.
    IMG_5027.

2. PM sent

3. I'm assuming this is long gone?

PawleeP likes this.