1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

CHEAP, 75 dollars OBO!-One speaker not working, GK Backline 410 BLX-II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lurchtheicefist, Apr 7, 2009.

1. lurchtheicefist

lurchtheicefist

Feb 6, 2008
    75 dollars OBO, I'll ship if you really want me to, it'd cost as much as the cab LOL. However, I'd do it, and I live in Athens Ohio if you wanna pick it up. We could arrange a meet up but I'd rather have you come pick it up here. Here's a link to one being sold on Musicgoround, mine is this version. http://www.musicgoround.com/detail.aspx?id=699741

I'll get some pictures whenever I can however this is an older Gallien Krueger Backline 410 BLX-2 with red lettering. The carpet is a little ragged, one of the speakers is blown or something, there is a cut into the carpet on the top I think, and the casters aren't the best. However, that's why it's pretty cheap, and it actually sounds pretty good, especially for being paper cone speakers. Since one of the speakers blew, I finally took the plunge and did a lot of upgrading to some Eden and Avatar stuff.

As I said before, one speaker is blown/not working properly, however I haven't even checked to see if it's just a connection/soldering problem. My laziness is your gain if this is the case, haha.

This would make a good back-up beater cab or something for a practice space! get at me!

2. lurchtheicefist

lurchtheicefist

Feb 6, 2008
    bump 1

3. lurchtheicefist

lurchtheicefist

Feb 6, 2008
    Easter Weekend Bump YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR EASTER BASKET