cheap Genz 215? go for it?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by xcental34x, Jun 6, 2004.

1. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    A friend of mine has a Genz Benz Live Series 2 x 15 cabinet that he is selling for $200, and I'm thinking of picking it up. I have a Genz Benz GBE 600 and 610T-XB2 right now, which is why I'm considering it. I'd be able to get the full 625 watts from my head and get a fuller sound. So is it worth it?
  2. go for it,and post more pics.
  3. You dont need it, but with it that rig would be coma inducing. I say go for it!
  4. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I don't care if I need it or not. :bag: Heck. I didn't need this 6x10, but I got a great deal on it and took it. I didn't need a second bass, but I got a good deal on it and got it. I didn't need a Boss ODB-3, but I got a good deal on it and got it.

Coma inducing rig it is :bassist:
  5. ESP Eden

ESP Eden

Feb 9, 2004
    washington mo
    I would definately get it. I just love my eden 215. I didn't think i would have enough definition before I picked it up but now I run it with the tweeter turned all the way down. Sounds like a great deal. :bassist:
  6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    2x15's are the most damn fun cab on the planet. Even if it's not all that great, they most of the time sound pretty good, and then if it's a GREAT cab, say like a Genz, Bergie or Mesa rig, then lookout all 8x10 players. ;)