1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cheap Tuning Machines (4 & 5)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by remy26, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only selling as full sets!! And sorry for the poor pics, but I'm stuck with only the cell phone again! Both sets include original mounting screws.

The five string set are Gotoh style tuners off of a Korean Lakland 55-01. 3 + 2 configuration. $60 shipped in the US

IMG_0199.gif

The four string set is a cheap set off of a Squier Bronco. $20 shipped in the US or free with the 5 string set!

IMG_0200.gif

Take both sets for $60 shipped in the US.

IMG_0197.gif

Have a pedal to trade? I'm not really looking for anything, but I'll consider it if it's interesting. Got a 5-string set of flats? Hit me up cause I'm looking for some.

Thanks!

2. Alright, buy the 5 string set and I'll throw the cheapy 4 string set in for free! Or send a set of 5-string flats my way and they're both yours too!

3. TTT

4. traded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.