Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cheapest delay w/ infinite feedback?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Taustin Powers, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Anyone know of a cheap delay pedal that you can set to infinite feedback/repeats, i.e. that just keeps going without decreasing in volume?

2. do you want like a loop so you only have one part repeating over and over, or like every thing you play is delayed and overlaps. you can do both with a boss DD-5. if you set the feedback and volume up all the way it last for the longist time. not sure if for ever. but when you play after a few secs depending on how long the delay it's just mush unless your playing the same bass line over and over.

all so there's a song by pink floyd it has the bass player and the guitar player playing pretty much the same bass line but alittle diffent with a delay. if thats the sound you want you can do it with the dd-5.

3. i imagine a DOD digital delay, maybe the DFX9 which is what i have right now has a 2 second period to record and loop.. i'm gonna be selling mine if i get the Akai headrush, you interested?

4. i might be interested...how much are you asking?

5. well, i don't know if i will sell it, because it belongs to my cousin, who died in 1995, so i can't sell it, but i know KB has one, and looking to sell it

6. TWISTED

TWISTED Guest

Sep 8, 2002
    Perth, Australia
    I'd say the Akai Headrush, I've never used one but I have the Akai Shred O Matic and Vari-wah and the options on these things are unbeleivable. But if cheap is what you want go a secondhand DOD.