Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cheapest place on web to buy effects pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ms747, Jan 27, 2003.

1. ms747

ms747

Aug 10, 2001
    Australia
    hey guys i was jsut owndering if you coudl reccommend any online stores that sell great bass products for the lowest prices. in particular im looking for:
    1) Q tron plus
    2) BIg muff
    3) EBS octa bass(octave pedal)
    and just general basses also
    thanks guys

2. redneck2wild

redneck2wild

Nov 27, 2002
    Memphis, TN
    www.musicgoround.com
    Musicgoround is a chain of used music equipment stores. They have many used bass and guitar effects for cheap prices. I have bought several effect over the last few years including a Bass Flanger, Compressor, Parametric EQ and Bass Synth.
    I have bought stuff from 5 different stores and have not had any problems. They test the equipment before they sell it.

www.daddys.com
    Daddy's Junky Music - used to be Used Gear by Mail. They used to ship anywhere but they no longer do. You can view the list of used items online and purchase them at one of the local stores (all located in the Northeast). I live in the South so this does not help me. I purchased several things in the past when it was ugbm and they shipped to remote locations.