Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cheapest price on an Epifani T-210 UL

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tallboybass, Dec 15, 2004.

1. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Hello fellow TB junkies. Who has the best prices on Epifani cabs? I'm looking to get a T-210 UL to add to my T-210 NYC. I got a quote from BassCentral for $1,049 shipped. Surely someone sells these things cheaper than that! I got my NYC for $400 used in great shape, only problem is that no one ever sells their 210ULs. I'm also hoping this might ease my need for a lightweight combo.

Thanks, Alan

2. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    It's my understanding Epifani dealers are required to maintain a given margin, that they'll only sell at a maximum allowable discount. Therefore, all competitive dealers should be the same price, except for shipping or tax.

3. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Anybody ever see one of these used?

4. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Not to cheerlead for the company, but I think the reason
    you aren't seeing many (any) Epi 210UL boxes used, is
    because its a fairly new box on the market, and because
    it has more volume, lows, with a smoother high end, in a
    lighter, smaller box, than almost anything else out there.
    Unless you really hate the sound, its a keeper. But....
    you gotta like the sound, or its like making love to a really
    hot girl that you don't like. Sure its great.... but......

5. I got a used one. And one new one. Great rig!

6. Larzito

Larzito

Aug 1, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    I recently bought the 310UL and found Bass Central's price to be the highest in the country...and they fed me that standardized pricing story. I bought mine from another place, not that much cheaper but nicer people to deal with...I get a strange vibe from BC...like I'm not quite important enough or I'm wasting their time...a shame...they have so much cool stuff. I also have gotten different prices on the same item from different salespeople at BC...maybe you should call again and see if the "standardized price" is different :confused:

I did see a used one on the Bay a few weeks back.