1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

cheapo a go-go?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by faust23, Oct 7, 2009.

1. im not sure if this is under the right category so i apologize if it isnt, my friend gave me his cheap a$$ bridgecraft p copy to fix up and its a mess,so i tell him about it and he offers me the body(the necks way twisted) for 20 bucks,my only concern is that i wont be able to retro fit a neck,and ill have to route out the pocket, should i pul the trigger?

2. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    parts bass or project basses like that are never cost effect in the end you could get something better usually for cheaper, but you dont learn anything. I have learned that fitting parts from different makes and stuff frustrates me so i pass on stuff like that, but if you have patience and boredom it maybe fun.

3. i understand, i believe ill pass because i can dent the body wood(super cheap basswood) with my very short finger nails and it feels a bit lop sided,thanx