1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check 'Em Out

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by towsonbassist, Jun 12, 2007.

1. towsonbassist

towsonbassist

Oct 15, 2006
    Hey Fellow Low-Ender's,
    Back a year or so ago, I was sponsored by Sony for DJing, and I met alot of people and put up a "Corperate Myspace" (Since then, it's long dead and deleted), but I got alot of friends and one of the shows I was doing, there were music company stands everywhere (like a mini, mini-namm show), and I met some guys from a company called Sage Guitars. I just got an Email from them updating me on their work. Whew, you guys have to check them out. I love their stuff (I played 2 of their instruments before I went on, they were extremely good). If I had the money, I'd definitely get one.
    http://www.sageguitars.com/
    thanks,
    Kev-o

2. RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg Guest

Aug 18, 2003
    Kansas City
    Got to admit that I'm not familiar with this company, but if they sound as good as they look........good job!!!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021