1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

CHECK MY BAND OUT!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by abhishek, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Hello All,

I play the bass for a band Liquid Groove based in India.Bout a year old.Do check our original mp3's out

heres the link to our mp3s:
    http://mp3.rsjonline.com/

jus click on the songs that have our band name(liquid groove)
    right now 3 full songs of ours are up-Contained in Time,Dreams,Feel Good Factor
    there are 2 other small clips are there where we're jus freakin out jammin on some tunes :D -Fender speaks,accoustic

heres the link to our band bio:
    http://rsjonline.com/Bandlands/band.asp?band=Liquid Groove&country=India

Do lemme know what y'all think bout the songs.

Cheers!! :bassist:

2. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    I like! Great clean guitar sounds, very nice bass. Two problems I have: bad distorted guitar sound, electric drums in the prog song don't belong in a prog song. :p

3. Surgeon

Surgeon

Mar 4, 2003
    North Dakota
    I enjoyed the songs. Bass sounded great.

4. maverick

maverick

Mar 8, 2005
    London England
    great sound, i like it. if you ever get to east london i might even just come to a gig.

5. thanks a lot guys.about the drums,we will be recording it live soon.rite now its proogrammed wh kinda sux! :)

n about east london,wd love to but the sad thing is tht oits like halfway round the globe :(

n thanks about the bass work commnts :hyper:

6. I like Contained in time and Feelgood factor (not so keen on the vocals on Dreams though)- tight fast doubled runs in Contained in time.
    nice bass tone.

BTW fill out your profile- like to know what gear you used and what influences you have:)

7. lefty

lefty

Sep 25, 2004
    pretty good man, the changes on the second song listed seemed a little abrupt, and the the change on the first and second song sounded alot alike. overall sound on the recording sounded a little sterile. but you guys sound pretty good! your bass playing definitily has got groove

8. awesome!thx for the gr8 reviews.iv filled up my profile so now u can chk it out :) so alls good.nice to know u guys like my bass style.am plannin to pick up the bass pod xt to try some stunts while recording n gigging.cos rite now its jus plug n play style-direct in.sometimes kinda gets boring..but still the cleanest n best @ times