Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CHECK MY BAND OUT!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by abhishek, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Hello All,

I play the bass for a band Liquid Groove based in India.Bout a year old.Do check our original mp3's out

heres the link to our mp3s:
    http://mp3.rsjonline.com/

jus click on the songs that have our band name(liquid groove)
    right now 3 full songs of ours are up-Contained in Time,Dreams,Feel Good Factor
    there are 2 other small clips are there where we're jus freakin out jammin on some tunes :D -Fender speaks,accoustic

heres the link to our band bio:
    http://rsjonline.com/Bandlands/band.asp?band=Liquid Groove&country=India

Do lemme know what y'all think bout the songs.

Cheers!! :bassist:

2. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    I like! Great clean guitar sounds, very nice bass. Two problems I have: bad distorted guitar sound, electric drums in the prog song don't belong in a prog song. :p

3. I enjoyed the songs. Bass sounded great.

4. maverick

maverick

Mar 8, 2005
    London England
    great sound, i like it. if you ever get to east london i might even just come to a gig.

5. thanks a lot guys.about the drums,we will be recording it live soon.rite now its proogrammed wh kinda sux! :)

n about east london,wd love to but the sad thing is tht oits like halfway round the globe :(

n thanks about the bass work commnts :hyper:

6. I like Contained in time and Feelgood factor (not so keen on the vocals on Dreams though)- tight fast doubled runs in Contained in time.
    nice bass tone.

BTW fill out your profile- like to know what gear you used and what influences you have:)

7. lefty

lefty

Sep 25, 2004
    pretty good man, the changes on the second song listed seemed a little abrupt, and the the change on the first and second song sounded alot alike. overall sound on the recording sounded a little sterile. but you guys sound pretty good! your bass playing definitily has got groove

8. awesome!thx for the gr8 reviews.iv filled up my profile so now u can chk it out :) so alls good.nice to know u guys like my bass style.am plannin to pick up the bass pod xt to try some stunts while recording n gigging.cos rite now its jus plug n play style-direct in.sometimes kinda gets boring..but still the cleanest n best @ times