1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out Fuelly.com - gas mileage website

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mkandolf, May 18, 2011.

1. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Gang, check out www.fuelly.com. Came across this the past couple days. It allows you to track your fuel economy for each vehicle you drive and compare it to other actual drivers not just the new or old EPA stickers (Fuel Economy).

It keeps some basic stats from your fillups such as average cost of fillup, average miles per tank, etc... If you've been tracking your mileage with an Excel spreadsheet, it allows you to import the data and tells you how it wants it formatted.

Maybe it's not for you, but I thought I'd throw this out there for those that want to keep an eye on their mileage and try to save a few bucks keeping an eye on their driving.

If you're thinking of getting a new or used car, either of these sites is a good place to check out for mileage figures and cost to own. Look for me on there as BigDogK59.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I do all of this pretty much in my head already :p Good reference for other vehicles though. But, mileage depends so much on the driver and how well kept the car is that I wouldn't put a ton of faith in it.