1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out my band! New recordings.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Gord, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    Hi Guys,
    We JUST finished mixing and mastering two songs. 100% home recorded, and it turned out pretty nice for what it is.

Since this is a BASS forum, I should mention what I'm using! A 1976 Gibson Grabber into a sansamp for the first two songs. The four older songs are a style we're moving away from, but that was recorded with a Fender Aerodyne, also into a sansamp.

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!

2. Socalef9

Socalef9

May 16, 2009
    I tried to listen, but soon after found out there was no link. Now im permantaly turned off from your band lol, jk. Post a link

3. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    Oh! That's kind of important, isn't it? :)
    Myspace.com/cerarock

4. Socalef9

Socalef9

May 16, 2009
    Not too shabby for a home recording, kinda catchy. imho the drums need some tightening up, other than that, pretty good. check out my band myspace.com/pinemtcasket ,these are some of our older songs, we just did some in the studio that we're mixing right now.