Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check out my bands new website!! (please)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by cliffburtonfan, Dec 10, 2003.

1. hey just finished my bands new website, check it out please www.leadcube.co.nr, an feel free to leave some feedback in the message board id appreciate that. (im millsy by the way)

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Cannot find server.

3. did u click on the link or type it in urself, it shud work well it is 4 me

www.leadcube.co.nr

If it dont work this time i dunno wots wrong!

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Now it works, pretty cool.

5. cheers, glad u like it!

The band names pretty ****ty though lol

6. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    It's cool. I just get the impression you guys get all blown out and drunk and go on stage and play that way.... Not to say I have not had fun at a show and I could be totally wrong all together so don't take this the wrong way. I see a lot of focus on partying and not as much focus on the music, but you look like you have a lot of energy and are having fun so it may not be all that bad....it's juct my take, but ther layout of the website is cool.

7. Ditto...not a big fan of the name.

8. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Pretty neat. I think you should use some higher resolution pictures. I'll check it out again when I have more time after work.

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hehehe.....we use that same template on our website......our band has been around longer, so we get to have it....we're gonna sue you guys for stealing our template!!

just kiddin man......nice site

-Mike

10. Cheers man, wots ur bands address?

11. Beleive it or not none of us drink before we play, our lead guitarist would have a couple of pints and that would be it. Although the singer we just threw out used to get comletely out of his head, thats y we threw him out. we usually just get really drunk after!! :bassist:

12. Beleive it or not none of us drink before we play, our lead guitarist would have a couple of pints and that would be it. Although the singer we just threw out used to get comletely out of his head, thats y we threw him out. we usually just get really drunk after!! :bassist:

13. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Good to hear! I see soooo any bands get poo poo'd before, during, after the show and sound like crap. I usually get hammered after my show too! I just have a couple to relax during the show. I just saw a lot of party pics and that's the impression I got, maybe others would too, but rock on!

14. Cheers, I might take a few off or change them about a wee bit!

15. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    I'm the only one that seems to think that way, maybe it shouldn't be changed? Marketing in Detroit may be different in Ireland(I think that's where your from). What does your fans and friends think of it in your area? That's what matters.....

16. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Honestly? You've made some spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes.

;)

17. Go ahead mr rock and roll!! lol

Nah ill probably go through it all and correct them when i can be bothered!
    :bassist:

18. Well to be fair we are well known for our stage presence and energy at shows, so maybe i will keep it that way!!

Still dont want people thinking we just get drunk and play really badly though :meh:

19. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    "to be fair we are well known for our stage presence and energy at shows"

it may be a good idea to remove the picture of your singer with his hand in his pocket during a song if you want to keep the above reputation. :)

-Mike

20. as i said above, he is no longer or singer, his fattness, lazyness and allround inability do say no to achohol reaulted in us throwing him out :)